On June 18, 2019, the company Ouvry organized a technical half-day specific to the industry sector, on the theme of the evolutions of chemical, biological and radiological protection and decontamination solutions.
The afternoon was punctuated by expert interventions, dynamic workshops and feedback from industrialists from different horizons. This special moment got together the different actors concerned by exposure to chemical, biological and radiological risks in the industry; and so it has greatly promoted exchanges between manufacturers, health / safety / environment managers, prevention specialists, trainers, and occupational health services.
The program :
– Presentation on exposure to chemical, biological and radiological risks
– Focus on innovation of protective equipment and decontamination devices
– Practical workshops, protective suits and masks fitting session.
– Training and services: on-site evaluations, advice, assistance / maintenance
– Discussion and sharing of feedback from industrialists
– Visit of the manufacturing workshops
We would like to thank all the participants for the quality exchanges we have had throughout this day, and it is with pleasure that we will organize a second Industry Day on July 02, 2019 in partnership with Curium, on the theme of pollution.