External fabric: identical to the fabric used for the Polycombi® protection suit Lining: “Placebo” fabric that does not provide CBRN protection. Mass, thermal and evaporative resistance equivalent to the operational version.
Same design as the CBRN Polycombi ® coverall:
- Integrated hood adapted to several mask types.
- Ergonomic design with front zipper, fast to don.
- Double layer at hands and feet for an optimized interface management.
- Thumbs elastic loop at the end of each cuff.
- Adjustable waist cord for better fitting.
- Elastic sealing at the hood for an optimized interface with mask.
- Integrated booties.
- Adjustable Velcro system on each shoulder to hold cables or hoses.
- Chest straps for dosimeters.
- Colour: light blue (standard colour).
- Bright yellow marking at the back of the coverall, mentioning “TRAINING”.
- There are also warning inner labels in the coverall.