|Epaisseur Thickness||470 microns||EN 964|
|Breaking resistance||150 N warp / 90 N weft||EN 13934-1|
|Tearing resistance||75 N warp / 50 N weft||EN 9073-4|
|Perforation resistance||10 N||EN 836|
|L,HD,GB,GD,GA,VX in liquid|
and aerosol form
|HCN, ClCN, sulfuric acid,|
|Viral penetration||Classe 6/6 |
|Blood penetration||Classe 6/6||ISO 16603|
|Pre-decontamination (internal material)|
|Absorption capacity||8L of liquids / Child-size: >5L of liquids|
> 99% HD, VX, GB and biological agents
|NF T 90-361|
|Destruction capacity||HD, VX, GB, biological agents||STANAG 4653|
CBRN body bag
Ref : 593001AA (Adult)
Ref : 593002AA (Child)
The CBRN body bag allows containment and evacuation of contaminated bodies. It was conceived to avoid cross-contamination during the body extraction, and provide pre-decontamination of the body during transport.
It is composed of a flexible material that is hermetic to CBRN agents and mechanically very resistant. Inside the body bag, an ultra-absorbent material with catalysts provides pre-decontamination of the body by absorbing and destroying up to 8 L of contaminants in adult-size and over 5 L in child-size
Light and ultra-compact, the bag is quick and easy to implement.
- Materials :
- Outer : CBRN material, white, hermetic and resistant to heavy loads with no risl of breakage. Identification window in a transparent CBRN material.
- Inner : Ultra-absorbent material containing catalysts that target chemical and biological agents.
- Transport window for body identification
- Easy transport : 3 handles on each side, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom.
- 3 adaptables straps inside to secure the body.
- Secured and fast opening system : hermetic zip with double slider, on 3 sides for complete opening of the bag.
- Included pocket on the front to put documents related to the body
- The bag is equiped with a CBRN filter to evacuate and filter gases emitted from the body.
- Can support up to 150 kg in adult-size, 60 kg in child-size
- Weight : < 3 kg
- Shelf life in its original bag : 10 years
- Temperature range : -40°C / + 70°C