MEDIC’OPS® bag is developed to carry first aid equipment in CBRN contaminated environment.
The bag ensures a protection against all chemical warfare agents in liquid, vapor and aerosol form for more than 24 hours according to NATO standards.
Lining: SARATOGA® filter fabric based on activated carbon spheres.
Outershell: extremely resistant, oil and water repellent treated.
Designed to protect against risks of CBRN contamination.
Easy to use even with CBRN gloves.
- Closing system with zipper protected by an additional filtering layer
- Optimized design to avoid stagnation of liquids and to facilitate the access of the inside materiel
- 2 lateral pockets for auto injectors and tourniquet
- Leg harness to allow an easy transportation
- Velcro to maintain the bag in open position
- Plastic reinforcements
Whole System Test Pass AEP 38
CWA protection > 24 hours HD liquid test - 10 g/m2