Polyvalent device for emergency decontamination :
DEC’POL ® mitt: superabsorbent material with active agents synergy.
- Transfer and destruction of chemical and biological contaminants
- Reduction of re-aerosolization and cross contamination risks
- For immediate and emergency decontamination of surfaces, equipments and skin.
The DEC’POL ® mitt is intended for dual use: Defense, First-Responders and Industry.
DEC’POL ® is a simple, rapid and effective solution in case of chemical and biological contamination, which avoids cross-contamination.
- Instructions for use:
- Identify area of contamination
- Open the package by the tear notch
- Put on DEC’POL ® mitt
- Decontaminate the entire area according to the protocol described in the user’s guide
After use, follow procedure for contaminated waste disposal
Material’s absorption capacity : 600 % NF T 90-361
Absorbed volume for 1 mitt : 140 mL NF T 90-361
Surface treatment ability : 9 m²
Surface decontamination factor by transfer : > 99 % of the toxic deposited on the surface
Destruction of CWA G, V, H, and absorbed TIC’S : > 90% within 3h according to PR NFX 52-123 and BPL-OCDE-1998 on VX simulant (paraoxon)
Biological decontamination factor
- 7 log de E.coli in 1h
- 3 log de S.aureus in 3h
Storage time in its original bag : 5 years
Mass : 60 g
Packaged in cartons of 20