Permeable CBRN protection combat gloves protect from hand to forearm against all chemical warfare agents, flame and external aggressions. These permeable gloves are manufactured with leather, high resistance level outershell and SARATOGA® filter fabric. They are fast to don and comfortable.
SARATOGA® filter fabric: anti-fungus treated, Outershell: water & oil repellent & flame retardant treated, Leather: water & oil repellent & heat treated, US design, ribbing for optimal fit without excessive pressure, Colour: self-coloured or camouflage on request.
- Abrasion resistance (EN 388): Level 2
- Cut resistance (EN 388): Level 0
- Tear resistance (EN 388): Level 1
- Perforation resistance (EN 388): Level 1
- Dexterity (EN 420): Level 5
- Anti-fungus treatment (EN 14119 (Aspergillus niger)) Activity < index 3
- Air permeability (ISO-9237 (100 Pa)) > 120 l/s.m²
- Water-vapour resistance (Ret) (EN 31092) < 7 m² Pa/W
- Flame limited progression (ISO 15025 - A method)
- persistence flame duration < 2 seconds
- incandescence duration < 2 seconds
- In contaminated atmosphere (SANATEX Test, HD, 10 g/ m² *) > 24 hours
*tested by universally recognized laboratories in the CBRN protection field
Total mass (size 9) < 230 g
Shelf life guarantee in its sealed bag: 10 years
Preservation of the protection properties after opening sealed bag: 120 days
To be worn with CBRN adapted suit, boots (or socks/ or overboots), mask and canister.